I'd like to introduce Laura Schwartz, our fabulous intern from Teacher's College. She has put together a brief introduction to our class for our blog:
I could not
be more excited to begin my internship with Ms. Bouchard and her exceptional 3rd
graders. I am currently enrolled as a graduate student at Columbia University
Teacher’s College where I am studying to be a Literacy Specialist. Prior to my
studies, I worked for 4 years in a public, bilingual school in Washington, DC. I
taught first grade in their Dual Language program. I speak both English and
Spanish, but I am constantly trying to add new languages to my repertoire. My
favorite book is The Little Prince and I love hiking, camping and the outdoors.
In my free time I am also trying to learn how to play the ukulele! Thank you
for welcoming me into the classroom!

No comments:
Post a Comment