Thursday, September 15, 2016

Meet Ali Gabriele, Our Fantastic Teachers College Intern

Hello!  My name is Ms. Gabriele and I will be working with Ms. Bouchard throughout the next few months as her literacy intern.  I am a graduate student at Teachers College at Columbia University and I will be in the classroom about four times a week helping the students to become the best readers and writers that they can possibly be.  I am both excited and eager to work with this fantastic group of 3rd graders and watch them grow as learners! 

Some fun facts about Ms. Gabriele:

Favorite food: Mac and cheese
Favorite place I've traveled to:  Greece
Favorite sport: Lacrosse (I played in college and have been a coach!)
Favorite sports teams: Jets, Yankees, Islanders
Favorite book: Wonder by: RJ Palacio
Favorite singer: Billy Joel
Favorite movie: Forrest Gump
Favorite hobby: drawing and painting

No comments:

Post a Comment